We will get this fixed soon.
Retire Jim Moran
Reform Arlington County Government!
- ow.ly/CAUo308eEMs Day One Executive Orders | #Trump and #Obama 6 hours ago
- From #JohnLewis's racism to the violence of #DisruptJ20 to the false accusations from the #WomensMarch, the left sure can be repugnant. 18 hours ago
- What we have seen from the radical left these last few days only reinforces why we are so very glad those snowflakes lost. #Inauguration 19 hours ago
- Can't decide on #Madonna's bomb comment or #AshleyJudd's wet dream comment for craziest line from the wrongly named #WomensMarch 20 hours ago
- This march was about opposing one man. Not a policy, or law, or EO. All built on emotion from losing and fear, not facts. #WomensMarch 1 day ago
- Just a bunch of sore losers making false accusations against conservatives. They don't want a dialogue, they want to lecture. #WomensMarch 1 day ago
- Another fake protest. Just a bunch of Democrats showing how intolerant they are. Lots of classless remarks on Trump's family. #WomensMarch 1 day ago
Become a fan on Facebook!
Pround Member of the:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Lawyers: Police wrongly arrested some on Inauguration Day; felony rioting charges
- Trump's Cabinet picks face questions from both parties; McConnell 'confident'
- Trump greets FBI Director Comey at White House reception
- George H.W. Bush improving, wife to spend extra night in hospital
- Trump won't release tax returns; WH in 'very beginning' of talks to move embassy to Jerusalem
- Trump on throngs of Sunday protesters: 'Why didn't these people vote?'
- Priebus hints Trump has no immediate plan to end Obama's DACA for young illegals, seeks long-term fix
- Missile failure off Florida? British leader won't say
- Priebus defends Trump, top aide; says media has 'obsession' to 'delegitimize' president
- Trump talks ISIS, Palestinians in call with Netanyahu, who accepts US invite
Search Red NoVa!
Contact Red NoVa!Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 61,855 hits
Republicans in Congress